INTERESTED IN WORKING AT SWEET BATON ROUGE®?
We're a growing local Baton Rouge business looking to bring motivated, passionate, and talented team members to join our small, tight-knit team! If you love t-shirts, Louisiana, local makers, and creativity, we'd love to speak with you. See below our current job postings and internships available.
CURRENT AVAILABLE POSITIONS:
Flagship Sales Associate - In this position, working 25+ hours working the day to day store, holding a key position assisting with management, merchandising, and in-store production and order fulfillment. Timescertification is a growing, locally owned Baton Rouge company. This job requires someone with great customer service skills, who loves working directly with customers.
Flagship Manager Position - In this position we are looking for an individual with strong management, merchandising, event planning, and leadership experience along with production and order processing when at Headquarters. This position is very fluid, and the acting manager will work hands-on with a fast-paced growing local business! Below are a few roles and responsibilities for this position.
- Assist in employee development
- Hold monthly employee reviews and participate in quarterly employee reviews with owner
- Create work schedule for all employees
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, and new hire paperwork (including building formal listings)
- Hands-on building of in-store to online promotions
- Assist in website development and analysis
- Responsible for all customer service emails
- Assist in our monthly planning meeting to brief owner on store and employee updates
FALL 2021 INTERNSHIPS:
Marketing Internship Position - Let our team teach you our tips and tricks to successfully create a social media campaign and market an event from start to finish. In this internship, you will get to work hands-on with a small team to teach you grassroots marketing and content creation. Must be intrinsically motivated, a self-starter, and great at multitasking and project management. The internship will leave you with an overall look into marketing and social media strategy. Must be available to work 10+ hours a week, take courses for Marketing or Business, and compensation is based on course credit offered through your college.